The former Rectory was built in 1690 for the sum of £250. It was repaired in 1755 and again according to church records in 1853. Completion of the present structure was reported in 1857 at a cost of £1,160.

The Loft and Garden apartments are in the converted stone coach house. This building was originally two stables and tack room with garaging for two coaches. It was renovated in 1991 to make two apartments which are classified by Failte Ireland as four Star.

The lovingly tended gardens provide a delightful retreat for guests, fresh produce for the dinner table and views over the church and steeple in Ballinadee village to the woods and hills of Ballinadee Creek and Bandon River Estuary.

Contact Information

Glebe Country House

Ballinadee, Near Kinsale, Bandon, Co Cork

Email: info@glebecountryhouse.com

Tel.: +353-21-4778294